PuzzledWorld’s “LiveWire” screen-sharing technology enables us to connect with clients remotely to undertake training, repairs, virus removal, installations, demos and many other services. Installing as a service (optional), allows remote access at any time, and helps track lost or stolen equipment.
There are various ways of connecting using the PCSLiveWire service, powered by ShowMyPC:
- LiveWireLive provides a live broadcast of our screen to any web-enabled device;
- LiveWire Viewer is available as a Java applet or Windows download to view our screen;
- LiveWire Connect is also available as a Java applet or PC download, enabling us to view your screen;
- LiveWire Service+ installs as a service on Windows PCs, enabling any-time access and monitoring;
- LiveWire Conferencing is an extension of the main system, providing chat, whiteboard and file sharing;
- LiveWire Professional, the full service application, combines all the above in one place.